Great Web Design is not just what it looks like its about clicks by new people…
If your site dose not find you other that by name its a wast of Web-space!
Some people make the mistake of thinking web designs are good because looks great, having taught Scouts on a district badge weekend how to build a good looking website, it’s got very easy with content management such as WordPress and pre-made templates, it’s just adding pictures and text and making a menu of your pages that bit is so simple when someone shows you you will wonder what was so hard.
Following these steps, your site will look great and well structured:
- Preparing a design plan, showing the site structure and how the different parts link together.
- Deciding which branding, text, colors, and backgrounds to use.
- Laying out pages and positioning buttons, links, and pictures, all very easy with websites made with CMS such as
Drupal, Joomla, Magento,. WordPress
- Adding multimedia, sound, animation, and video also easy with CMS and looks amazing.
- Third-party template systems such as the amazing DIVI Builder for WordPress it even has instruction videos and many premade page templates, get you fast great-looking results almost dose everything for you
Where is the real skill? Analytics and Search Engine Optimization, you can have the best-looking site in the world, but if it’s only found by site name its dead in the water!
Here is the test, don’t use the site name, search Google/Bing/Yahoo and look for the subject of your site, not its name, 2nd page down or more is dead in the water! So how do you get found by new people with an interest in your website subject? White Hat Technique SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the key to the internet, get found or its just an online business card that looks good but no one that doesn’t know who you are already will ever find you.